Here are 5 tips to make sure your laptop makes it to graduation and beyond:
1. Laptops should be loved and cared for! Treat yours like a BFF for the length of your program.
2. Laptops do not like to be dropped. It sounds obvious, but it happens more often than we think.
3. Laptops, and all electronic devices for that matter, do not like liquids! That includes water, coffee (even designer lattes), sodas, and alcoholic beverages. Laptops don’t like parties!
4. Laptops should not be stored under a mattress or bed. LCD screens are very fragile and will be crushed by monkeys jumping on the bed.
5. Laptops don’t like to ride in the bed of a truck, even in Arizona! What’s up with that?