- We operates www.homeservice.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site(“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics.In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics. For the full disclosure section.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that:
The Communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email newsletters) or other methods.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you
may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and / or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them.
- Homeserviceudaipur does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members.
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, Homeserviceudaipur reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and / or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
- Registration as a member of this Platform at any time past or present and use of the Platform and all its product / service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. Homeserviceudaipur’s decision on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes is the High Court of Chennai, India.
- The Platform endeavours to foster a vibrant local service need platform that serves millions of users and businesses. We are here to serve our members 24×7 and use all feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience on the Platform.
Policy on abuse on HomeServiceUdaipur
Homeserviceudaipur is committed to ensuring and enforcing a safe and friendly online community space for all our members. To this effect, we have come up with a policy on abuse that we would like all our members to be aware of. These rules govern the use of this Platform and its product / service offerings and we would like all our members to cooperate in complying with these rules so that everyone can have a pleasant experience.